Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Fall Toes

I got a pedicure last night, I needed one, my nails were getting so long. I finally chose a color that wasn’t the same and that in itself is a victory. I chose brown this time, because I wanted to have fall color nails, which I told the person doing my nails. I went back to my previous place that I haven’t been to in a while, and after he asked why I hadn’t been back in a while, I told him I’d had some crappy experiences the last few times I’d come, I think he made sure to try to make this a good time. It wasn’t too bad, but then I ended up having to wait about 10-15 minutes for the gal to come over and paint a flower on there. She added some pink to the flower, and a red jewel, which I didn’t want, I wanted fall colors, but she put it on there before I noticed what color she had chosen, curse my for reading my book. They are cute, just not exactly what I wanted:

Toes6

And now they’ll look pretty for the next week or so, until they start to chip and get monster-long.

No comments: