Sunday, November 10, 2013

Coming Home

This morning, I woke up, and I still felt like death. After dragging myself out of bed to meet the family for breakfast in the hotel, I slowly got ready, and we checked out. We had decided to hit up Downtown Disney for a few minutes on the way to the airport, and grab anything we need. We went there, and hurriedly shopped, to make it to the airport on time. We made it there with an hour to spare, so after getting through security, that gave us a good 45-minute cushion, we figured. We got through security (and I got a special pat-down, nice) and then learned that our flight was delayed by about an hour. SHOOT. So we all got comfy, and waited it out. I hooked my kindle into their WiFi, and watched some TV shows on Hulu, and finally, after buying more cough drops to last myself for the flight, and finally finally, we got to get on the airplane.

We landed a little after six, which was fine, because it’s not like I had anything to do besides lay down. We finally got home a little after 7:00, and we started the RSL game that was going on. Since they won on Thursday, they had to play today against Portland for the next leg of the playoffs. We made some chicken soup, and lay down to watch the game. Of course, we also had to do some laundry, because we were out of some things, but otherwise, I just rested, and watched RSL squash Portland, 4-2. Next game is Sunday the 24th and I am ready for another victory!

No comments: