Sunday, June 30, 2013

Card Boxes–Birthday and Otherwise

Today, I had a bit of time on my hands. I was going to work on my card swap cards, and then I found out that actually, I didn’t have to right stuff needed to make my cards, so no dice there. I instead, decided to make some more card boxes, because I have many cards just hanging around, they need a home. I decided to make a birthday card one, and a box for just regular cards. Here they are:

OrangeBoxUglyBirthdayBox

I really don’t care for the birthday box. I don’t even know what it is, but I hate it. I thought I liked the stamp that I used for the card font, and I think it was going to be different in my head, but when I saw it, I just didn’t like it. And I know what you’re thinking, why didn’t I just start all over again? Because once a craft is finished, it’s finished. I didn’t know how else I would fix it, so I just left it alone. I do like the other box, and that’s good, and that’s the one that I’ll be proud of, of the two of these.

No comments: