Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sacrament Friends

Today, during sacrament meeting, I was sitting there, listening to the boys that were speaking. The YM had recently gone on a trip to Lake Powell, so they were all talking, recapping, etc. All of a sudden, I feel a small tap on my leg, and there’s a small girl there – the daughter of a new friend I’ve made, and my new visiting teacher partner. She handed me this:

ColoringPage

and said she’d colored it for me. Then she turned and walked away after I said thank you. A second later, she returned to tell me, that she wrote my name up at the top, and her name is on the other side, and she wrote her mom’s name (mama) in the middle. I couldn’t believe how cute she was! And in case you wondered, the little sixes and stuff at the bottom is aliens. She had a hard time drawing the sixes, so turned some of them into aliens. I’m going to keep this page forever, or until I accidentally lose it, whichever comes first.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

That is so precious!!!! You have a sweet little friend!