Sunday, June 2, 2013

Family Shindig

I had said in my post yesterday that we had a family memorial type thing after the funeral, but I had neglected to post any pics of it. I realize that I could just go back and add the pics later, but then I thought, I may as well add a bunch of pics and make it it’s own post. If you don’t want to read it, don’t, no one is forcing you.

Husband and I at the beginning of the night:

ClarkFam

That hat that I’m wearing is an Indiana Jones hat, and since I’ve worn it like, twice in my whole life, it’s still really stiff from not being used.

DevonVieve

This is Adam (and my, I guess? I guess I’m not sure how in-law business works)’s cousin, Devon. She’s so small, I’m actually bending down a bit to to be her same size. She was a lot of fun, and it’s such a shame that we had to meet at a sad event.

Fam

This is Uncle Dennis with his kids, Devon and Dalton (and their spouses). If there’s anything I’ve learned about the Clark clan, its that the families find a letter, and stick with it for every kid.

Cousi

And finally, ending with some girl cousins whose names I don’t remember, but they all start with C’s. That’s how I differentiated between the families. Ha. This was a fun night, peppered with all the memories of Steve and Sue, and I’m glad we went. Originally, we thought about skipping it, since we were already so tired, but I’m glad we went. It was nice to meet all the family.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I think that sounds like a fun (can I say that) event to bring you all together to remember the wonderful memories of your sweet parents.