Sunday, June 23, 2013

Firework Toes

My toenails have been getting pretty long lately, and I never notice until after I have a run, and then my toes hurt, and I realize, I need to get these babies cut. So this weekend, I went and got a pedicure, and I had a sort of weird experience with it. I sat down, and a girl that I had never seen before sat down in front of me, and I handed her my color, and she started to fill my sink. After it was full, and my feet were in there, the lady that I think owns the place said something to my girl, in Vietnamese, and after a few back-and-forths between them, my girl went to the person next to me, and I got a new girl, who introduced herself to me and was really sweet. I don’t know why they made her change, and I don’t know what happened there, but it was weird. She did a good job on my toes, but at one point, she had to get up to ring up the gal she had just finished doing, and she forgot to lotion my other foot, so I only had one foot lotioned, which was ok, but then later, when I was walking around, one of my feet was sort of sliding in my shoe, and the other wasn’t. I went home and just put some lotion on my foot, to even things out. For my design, instead of a flower this time, she did a firework!

ToesFire

I really like it, and it’s a nice holiday change from the flower. Plus now I make little firework noises in my head when I see it.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I NEED TO GET A PEDICURE!!! I love the firework on your toes!