Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Party

Today was my work summer party, and it was chock-a-block full of activities, starting from the AM and going into night. The day kicked off with the Fun Run, a 2 mile race that’s always a good time. I struggled a little with running this day, but I still did ok:

Race1

After a few hours of working, Chelle and I headed out at 11ish to get our golf on. After we set up in the cart,GolfSetup

We drove out in the cart, and got to enjoy the view

GolfView

The course was gorgeous, but it sucked. There were so many hills in the course that it was hard to play on, but we did our best, of course.

MichelleGolfVieveGolf

We ended up having a lot of fun, though, and that’s really all that matters, not the score (which we didn’t really keep) or how well you did (which really wasn’t all that good, ha! But I forgot to do sunscreen, so by the end of the day, I was burned.

Sunburn

But at least now, it doesn’t hurt all that bad. And after the golf, we had a dinner, and a raffle (which I swear I will never win one of the raffles, it’s gotta be rigged!) and then, the party was over. It’s always a good time, the summer party, and it lets me practice my golf once a year.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I had so much fun with you today. Seriously, it was a blast. I think that we should do it again sometime soon...ha ha...maybe next year, same time. :)