Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stamp & Chat Time

Last night was Stamp & Chat, being the second Tuesday of the month and all. It was filled with laughter and good times, naturally. The cards this time weren’t really really hard, which really makes things easier for me. I’m not saying I can’t make the cards, and I’m always helped along when I can’t seem to make things work, but my ego definitely feels better when I get what’s going on. Anyway, here are the cards:

StampChat

Aren’t they just so cute? Stamp & Chat is good for me, because it introduces me to color combinations I probably wouldn’t have thought of before, plus it helps me to think of card ideas for when I have to make my own – I’ll just follow this same format. Afterwards, we had a delicious treat of fruit with a fruit dip, and it was healthy! With how many treats I eat all the time, I really could use more fruit in my life

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I love Stamp & Chat. I love that you are into making cards and fun things with paper. OH!! I JUST LOVE PAPER!!!