Saturday, June 15, 2013

Kick in the Pants!

Thursday night, when I got home from work, there was a giant pizza box on my doorstep. At first, I was like, did someone order a pizza and just leave it there, but then that made no sense. I parked in the garage like I usually do, and while I walked inside, Husband happened to come home, and picked it up and brought it in. It had my name on it, and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out what it was, because any time I get a package, it’s from Amazon, and I know what it is. So I opened it up, and it was a package from Adam’s grandmother – who lives in Florida. It was a game she invented called Kick in the Pants. It’s kind of similar to Sorry!, but don’t mention that to her. Here’s a look at the game:

KickPants

So this one uses marbles as playing pieces, and you want to get your marbles around the board and back into your ‘home’ space. The dice are used, instead of cards, and only a 1 or a 6 can get you out of your starting place, and only a right number can get you into home. When we went to Florida in March, we went to her house and played it, and it was a lot of fun, so I’m glad and excited that she sent it to me, now I can play whenever I want to!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Aw...this is awesome. We should play it some time. I love games!