Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Package!

I send my little sister packages all the time. I send some from my own house, but a bunch of them I send straight from Amazon.com. All I have to do is type in her info, and it sends it directly to her, which cuts out the middleman (me) and it is glorious. She and her husband moved to Cali a little more than a year ago, because he’s in the military, and that’s where they’ve been stationed. Finally, yesterday, I got a package in return.

package

And there it all is. She’s sent some monster cookies, and she decorated the bag with a guy riding a unicorn, many makeup bags, that apparently she must hoard, and a load of free samples that she gets, being part of some club. (She’s told me the name before, but I can’t remember for the life of me) There’s a giant T-shirt that she threw in, that was to pad the cookies so that they wouldn’t get all smashed up in transit. The cookies were really good, I want to get this recipe and make them myself. And how exciting it is to get packages- I just love mail!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I love to send packages in the mail and I love to receive them. I am grateful that I go to be a part this fun package that your sweet sis sent. Loved the cookies!! Delicious!