Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lehi RoundUp

Today was the Lehi RoundUp. A 10K race in beautiful Lehi, this is my second year doing it. Last year, I really liked the course, it was nice. No hills, that’s always such a bonus when picking a race. This year, they had to change the race route, because it used to go over Trax/Frontrunner tracks, and since that’s up and running this year, they had to divert the route so that none of us would die. I didn’t really care for this new course. It wound through every neighborhood in Lehi, it did a lot of back and forths, and then finally, it ended. It was pretty warm during the race, with this heat wave going on. Luckily, it started at 7:00, so it wasn’t too bad yet, but I definitely felt warmer than usual. And after the race, a few of the Chick Fil A cows were wandering around, and of course I snapped a pic with one.

VieveCow

I chose this cow, because when I was in high school, I got a gift of this same tiny stuffed animal cow. So I felt pretty good about the race, and I was glad that it got over before it got too hot. Stay cool right now, everyone.

No comments: