Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blocks O Easter

I tell you, with the blogging topics I have, it’s either feast or famine. I’ll have nothing to talk about for a while, and then all of a sudden, I have a billion things to talk about. This weekend happened to be the latter – I have a few things to share. I’ve blogged before about my new Craft Club that we created – we being Chelle, Mama Gren, and I. We did the LUCK letters in March, and decided to do Easter blocks this month. We changed up the format a little, and had the blocks be a little different. And instead of having shamrocks, we have eggs, of course. Here are the projects as we’re working on them:


And here they are, set up on my table:

And here they are, set up on my decorating place (landing? Connecting wall? I don’t know what to call this area!):



They weren’t too hard, yay! It took a bit of time, of course, but I really like how they turned out. And I really like that I can decorate even a bit of my house for every holiday. I can’t wait for May!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Super cute. I think decorating for the holidays brings a little flare into the house. I really like yours.

Chelle! said...

I love this new club. I love crafts and I am glad that you are enjoying it. So much fun!