Monday, April 9, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday

I have been speaking many times of my craftings. When I’m doing them alone (Not in the craft club, is what I’m saying) I do them upstairs, while watching TV. I originally didn’t anticipate doing this many crafty things, so when we moved into the house, I set up my scrapbook stuff downstairs. I figured, I have a card table set up downstairs, I can do my stuff down there away from everything, but if I stayed downstairs when I scrapbooked, I would never be upstairs! So after many months now of scrapping upstairs, and going downstairs when I needed something, I finally moved my scrapbook storage stuff upstairs. Then it looked slightly uneven, because I only had 3 storage cubes, so I bought another one to even things out, and hold everything. Finally yesterday, I put together the final piece of the puzzle, put my Cuttlebug into it, along with some paper, snapped a pic, and was pleased with the results. Here’s what it looks like now, I like it. It was Easter everyone! Yesterday, we again celebrated the lovely holiday of Easter. To celebrate, the Easter Bunny brought Husband a pretty cute basket (with the cutest baby chick ever, I should have taken a picture) filled with all sorts of treats, specifically tailored for Husband, but sadly, I think the Bunny forgot I lived there too! :( At least I got some candy from the Bunny that lives in my mom's neighborhood, thank goodness! We sat with my nephew Zeke again yesterday, and boy was he on fire once again. He was actually pretty quiet…until about halfway through the meeting, when he was playing with my phone, saw a picture of someone, and said (really loudly) “What a hottie!” We all died laughing when he said it, and hurried to shush him. It’s unfortunate; he always makes me laugh during sacrament meeting. I really need to be better at holding it in. With yesterday being Easter, he was dressed so dapper. I included a picture, so that you could see it too. I know everyone here has probably seen this, but I went to McDonalds on Saturday, and since I wasn’t very hungry, I got a kids meal. I so do love the size of the French fries in the kids meal. I’ve seen it before, but every time I see it, it just gives me the giggles. I took a picture of it, in my hand, and hoped that you can realize the smallness of it. I still enjoyed all 8 French fries that came.


2 comments:

Maleen said...

I am not as thrilled with the small fries. Some children think they are not enough and then try to eat their mother's. Boo.

I'm liking the dapper Easter outfit though.

Chelle! said...

Your nephew is adorable!!! Small fries are so cute!!!! I love yoru miscellaneous Mondays.