Thursday, April 12, 2012

Storage Creations!

Even though I just redid my scrapbook storage on Sunday, I have once again changed it up. It occurred to me a couple of days ago, that when I moved everything upstairs, I neglected to move all of my homemade card boxes as well. I was looking at my storage place, and couldn’t figure out where I’d be putting them. So after much deliberation (can’t believe how much work I put into something no one but me even remotely cares about) I decided just to get another storage cube, a shelf for separations, and go with it. So last night, made a quick jaunt over to Target, and got another one. I set it up (Ok, Husband helped, I can never get the pins (to connect the storage cubes and make them never separate from each other) to go in, I can’t push them all the way through), got the shelf put in, and voila! I have myself a new card shelf. Observe!
Very lovely, yes? I know. And while I do think it’s weird, having an odd number of storage cubes, so far, I have nothing to put in another one, so I’ll have to wait until I obtain more supplies before I get another. I don’t want an empty one; it’d be the most weird. And I’m sure when I get more items, and add to my structure, I’ll take more pictures and post them. Because, you know, this type of thing is so thrilling. *wink*

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Actually I think five is a very natural number and not ODD at all.

Chelle! said...

OH....I need to have you help me figure out my scrapbook room....ha ha...when it is all organized and cleaned.