Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

I don’t really have a blog entry per se, but I have a few random thoughts going around in my head, so now you’ll get to enjoy them too,

I am sick of the freeway. I’m sick of construction, I’m sick of it taking forever to get anywhere. Last night, on the way to the RSL game, it took us 35 minutes to get onto the freeway. Technically, 45 minutes, but 10 of those minutes were spent driving from the house to the freeway exit, and then the 35 were spent just trying to get on there. We were almost late to the game.

At the RSL game, there was a point where we all stood up, to cheer. I was cheering, and happened to look down, and the lady in front of me was nursing her child. I got to see her boob.
:( I didn’t care for that very much.

Also at the game (what is this, RSL edition night?), one of the players wasn’t playing, so he got to sit in the stands and watch with the rest of us. I so badly wanted to get my picture taken with him, and a handshake, but I tried to work my courage up all night and it never came. I never got to say hello. :(

I did, however, get to be on the jumbotron, which was fun. I was singing ‘Sweet Caroline’ when I was shown.

This morning, a few minutes into my shower, I got a bloody nose. Well, I couldn’t just stop showering and get some tissues, so I just let it flow as I hurried to shave my legs. (It’s skirt Thursday, after all) It looked like the shower scene from Psycho, I was afraid for my health.

My scouts are warming up to me. Unfortunately, the ones that are warming up to me are the ones that leave Webelos in a month. Dang it, I can never win!

I’m 80% sure they gave me a child’s Scout shirt for my shirt. This was made even more certain when the leaders asked me the other day if that really was the shirt they gave me. Uh…yes. And it barely fits, I feel like I should get one that fits adults. I’m looking into it.

I guess that's all I'm thinking for today. Not a whole lot, but thrilling thoughts indeed.

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

I love your random thoughts. I hear you on the traffic....strongly dislike it.

Maleen said...

I too enjoy the random thinking. I am also thrilled to think that perhaps in a few months, I will not be surrounded by orange cones every time I leave my house.