Monday, April 16, 2012

A Second Original

Good news, everyone! I finished my second card! That’s right. With 25 days to spare, I have finished both of my cards! Woooo! There’s not really a lot of things to say about the card here, so I’ll just tell. Of course, I had help from Chelle yet again (someday I’ll be able to do something crafy without the help, but for now, I’ll stick with getting the help I need).
Anyhoo, this is my girl card (so it’s purple, see? That’s a girl color) and I used my trusty Cuttlebug that I got for Christmas from Chelle to make it. The Cuttlebug is what I used to make the bigger white piece here – it has the embellishments on it, if you can see it. So here’s the Cuttlebug at work –





And here’s my finished card!

And, because I did it last time, here’s all 10 cards:
Looking good, eh? I’m pretty proud of it. It took me all day to make my 10 cards yet again, but the time, it was a much smoother operation, so I feel better that I’m getting better at it. I didn’t really have anything to count my time, so I can’t say exactly, but it did take me quite a while. I assume that 10 cards will always take me a long time, which is fine, but I’d like to feel productive during the hours, not always fretting about if what I’m doing is wrong or right. I felt better about this group of cards so I feel good about them all. And now I’m looking forward to sharing with others, and seeing what they came up with as well!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

These turned out adorable. I am so glad that you FINALLY used your cuttlebug. :)