Monday, January 27, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

This past weekend, at card swap, I won a prize! We’ve had this contest going on, for the person who sends the most cards out, and this time, it was me! Here is my prize:

Prizes

How fun! It was full of all sorts of cards/craft goodies, so now, I am super jazzed to use them all!

For the baby shower that I did Saturday, I was in charge of desserts, so I made like, 60 mini cupcakes. I figured, we had invited about 100 people, so probably 50 would show up. Well, only about 25 people showed up, so I am left with about 40 cupcakes. Sheesh. I need to just start heading to the neighbors, and handing them out.

I’ve blogged before about going to this newish store, Pop N’ Sweets. We can’t stop going there. I get like, 7 sodas when I go, and then drink them, and then head back. I’m going to get diabetes soon, probably. I’ve yet to get the same soda twice. I get all different kinds, usually a different root beer, because root beer is my favorite, and I like to find all sorts of different kinds. There’s one I got there the other day, it tasted like straight caramel in a bottle. But the rest, I’m digging. Still recommending that you guys hit that place up.

No comments: