Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Jazz Fever

Last night, I went to a Jazz game with Chelle and a co-worker, Julie. We took the FrontRunner up, and it was so much fun! It was my first time ever riding it, and I think it’s a great form of transportation. We got up to the Energy Solutions Arena, and after a delicious dinner of a Big Mac (seriously, it’s been so long since I’ve had one, I had almost forgotten how delicious they were. Then, onto the game, and here’s our view:

Jazz

The Jazz were playing pretty good, they were ahead for the most of the game. At halftime, we got these awesome and delicious huge ice cream cones:

IceCream

It was so big, it took me the entire quarter to eat it, but it was awesome. The game ended with the Jazz winning, and then after another FrontRunner ride home, I arrived at my house near midnight. I went right to bed, seeing as how I had to be awake in about 6 hours, and then when I woke up this morning, I couldn’t see. My eyes wouldn’t work, I couldn’t read my phone to turn off my alarm, I couldn’t even read the clock, and that’s when I figured out – I slept in my contacts. So they were now STUCK to my eyes. I had to force my eyes open, drop some Visine in there to get them loosened, and then take them out. My eyes have been stinging all day! Hopefully my eyes will heal after today, and then I can wear contacts again. For now, I can’t imagine them going back in with the way they feel. But it was an awesome night, and I’m glad to have had the opportunity to go.

No comments: