Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Set of Birthday Cards

For card swap this week, which is in less than a week, we have to do some birthday cards, one for each gender. I wouldn’t say I procrastinated these last two months, but Christmas was busy! I had a calendar to make, and that took longer than I thought it would, so I never had time for cards. But finally yesterday, I knew I had to hurry and buckle down, because there was no time at all. I worked on the boy one first, and it wasn’t too bad, I just followed the template. The hard part was trying to find colors to match the paper I had chosen, but I think I finally chose well. Behold:

BoyBirthday

And then the girls card, I would like to say was easier, but I had a whole other card in mind, then had to go with this, and then I had about 75 changes to it before it finally became this one. But I think it ended up being okay:

GirlBirthday

I just like how cheery it all turned out! Now I can rest easy for the next week, and next time, I am promising myself to be finished with them earlier!

No comments: