Friday, January 31, 2014

Las Vegas!

Today, we left Utah bright and early and made our way down to Las Vegas. We were going for one reason, and one reason only:

TO SEE BRITNEY SPEARS IN CONCERT!

I have never been so excited for something! Ok, that’s not true. My level of excitement for my whole life is always pretty high, so to see this, I was even more excited. We made it down there in pretty good time, and arrived about 3:00ish. After checking into our hotel, we went over to the strip. We went to the Titanic artifact exhibit.

Titanic 

Also, I should specify here, we took a big group. Myself, Adam, Rory (my younger sister), Austin (bro-in-law), Chantelle (his wife), Danielle (her twin) and Tiffany (their older sister). We all were jazzed for Britney! Except for the guys, they were going to go to Ka, a Cirque de Soleil thing. After the awesome Titanic exhibit, we went to the Bodies exhibit (both gross and cool) and then over to Spears!

Britney

It was an AMAZING concert! Did she lip-sync? Absolutely. Were her dance moves lazy and clunky? You bet! But was it awesome? HECK YES. It was amazing. 90 minutes of screaming along to her music and dancing and having fun. Finally. we got out of the concert, and barely made it back to the hotel before collapsing in an exhausted heap on the beds. It was so fun – and something I have been wanting to do since I was a teen and started loving Britney.

No comments: