Monday, January 20, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

This past weekend, I went in for a haircut. I was debating between cutting off just an inch, to get rid of the gross dead hair, or cutting off many inches, and going shoulder-length. Finally, my own fear won out, and I only cut an inch. I just don’t know if I’m ready to cut it all off – it’s taken me so long to get this grown out! But now it’s all healthy and luxurious, and I like how it feels. It’ll be ruined before you know it.

I have a hard drive that I use often. I watch movies from it, I carry some things around on it, and I use it for entertainment purposes. On Sunday night, I was plugging it in, and it wouldn’t recognize, and wouldn’t do anything. So, I plugged it into my computer again, and this time, it came up and said that it needed to be formatted. Well, crap. That’s the kiss of death! So, I tried to use it again on a different computer, and again, it wouldn’t work so now I knew, I didn’t have a drive anymore. I consoled myself with the idea that I had just backed everything up, so I wouldn’t lose much! What a lie. I didn’t actually back anything up, turns out, so I am starting fresh, and lost EVERYTHING that I had on there. Alas.

Cookie has gotten so needy lately. I don’t know what her problem is, but she is literally following me everywhere I go. As soon as I get her in the morning, she follows me. She sits behind me as I put on my makeup, she follows me to the bathroom as I do my hair, she follows me everywhere. I don’t know what it is, but she’s driving me crazy. What a weirdo we have in our house.

No comments: