Monday, January 13, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

I gave blood last Friday, and after filling out all the paperwork and getting set up, they laid me down, and stuck me with the needle. The guy told me it would take me about 6-8 minutes to fill the bag. I hung out, listening to everyone around me chat, and after 5 and a half minutes, I had filled the bag. He told me I was a quick bleeder. Which is good, unless I get stabbed, and then I’ll die quicker. I’ll just avoid getting stabbed.

Blood

Last week I went shoe shopping with Chelle, at the Sketcher’s outlet. After trying on many much shoes, and walking around the store, I finally found a good pair. Then because I liked it so much, I bought it in both colors, brown and black.

Shoes

I’m pleased with my purchase. These shoes are crazy comfy.

I bit into a gold coin today, as a joke, to test if the gold is really real, like they do in old movies. Turns out, it was a real coin, of course, (One of those gold dollars) and instead of just testing the realness of it, it just chipped my tooth a little bit, so now it’s really sharp. It’s already cut the inside of my mouth and it smarts every time I run my tongue over it. What a dummy I am, now I have to go to a dentist probably. Ugh.

No comments: