Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Two Fibs and a Truth

Last night, I went to my first RS activity in my ward. Yes, I have been in this ward for over 2 years, and this is my first time ever going. In my defense, I usually have stamp & chat this day, and this month, it’s different, so I took the opportunity to check out an activity.

It was a getting to know you activity, so we filled out a sheet of paper with 2 lies about ourselves, and 1 truth. It took me a long time to think of two lies that were believable with my truth, but finally I got it. Then, we had to get up in front of everyone (nerve-wracking!) and read the three “facts” and then people would guess on which one they thought was the truth. The less people you had vote for your truth, the better. So finally, they tallied up the votes at the end, and I was tied in third place – only 9 people had guessed which one my truth was. My winning prize was this:

Lotion

Sadly, I can’t use this, because I can’t use lotions or soaps like this, so I gave it to my sister, she had come with to the activity. So the activity wasn’t too bad, and maybe in the future, I might go to more. We’ll see!

No comments: