Monday, January 6, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

Oh my gosh, you guys. There’s something big that’s happened this weekend. I am VERY NEARLY all the way caught up with TV. I don’t just mean the current stuff (which had mostly stopped airing for Christmas, and is about to pick up again) I mean the old stuff. The summer finales that I had put off watching, from September, I’ve watched those too! I have finally watched the Burn Notice finale, I have finally seen the series finale of Dexter, and I’ve finished a few other ones too. It helped that Husband is sick and can’t go anywhere coupled with me working on my cards, but I don’t care about the reason, all I care about is that my DVR is finally 73% free, and that’s the highest its been in a while. It’ll go back down when things start again, but right now, I don’t even care.

With the new arrangement of the upstairs, I now have more room for my scrapbooking things, and I was jazzed for the space, as I need some more of it. Of course, now that I have the space, I can’t find the storage I use anymore. I bought everything from Target originally, and now, none of it’s there anymore! I can’t find any of it! And that’s annoying, because the question is, do I get stuff that’s new, and is mismatched, or do I buy a whole bunch of new stuff, and change the whole storage system? It’s a conundrum, and one that I probably should solve soon. I need space up in here!

A few weeks ago, I had some chest/rib/side pain that wouldn’t go away, so finally, a couple of weeks ago, I went to the doctor, to make sure everything was on the up and up. After getting examined, and then had an ultrasound, I was diagnosed with costocongritis. It’s not anything bad, thank goodness, it’s just irritating. It’s painful, and makes some everyday things annoying and hurtful, and I’d like it to be gone. Unfortunately, it can stick around for a while. Anywhere from a couple of weeks to months…ugh. I’m hoping it’s shorter rather than longer, so everyone, wish me some get well thoughts!

No comments: