Friday, January 3, 2014

Foto Friday

On New Years Eve, we were all sitting around, playing games and whatnot, and Husband was all of a sudden playing with Cookie, and said, “Hey, wouldn’t it be funny if we put pomade in Cookie’s hair?” Before any of us could do anything or say anything, he gets up and goes to get some. He came back, and got to work on her hair. After a few minutes, we had this:
Cookie-Hari

Looking pretty cool, eh? She hated it, like, immediately. She tried to rub it off on every surface she could find, and I was stopping her from getting it onto anything. Finally after a little while, I got some wet washcloths, and tried to take it off myself, without giving her a whole bath, but that didn’t really work. And here we are, two days later, and her hair feels clean, there’s nothing in it, but it still sticks straight up if you play with it for a second. I’m going to have to give her a bath here soon, and I’m not looking forward to that at all. I just think she looks a little like Einstein right now.

No comments: