Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 6–Dinner

My happiness of day 6 is making dinner. Husband and I are lazy creatures. After working all day, when we come home, we just want to eat an easy dinner, so we go out most of the time. Occasionally. we’ll be craving something specific, and cook a dinner, but honestly, we usually just get something to go. Tonight, though, we got to make an easy dinner, and it was really good.

Pizza1

Homemade pizza! It’s not totally homemade, it’s a Pillsbury crust, but otherwise, those things were made by these hands. I didn’t know what came first, the toppings or the cheese, so I guessed toppings. It worked out.

Pizza2

Maybe I should do them both, under the veggies and on top of, so I’ll keep that in mind for next time. Otherwise, it was pretty good.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Oh my goodness...that looks scrumptious!!! I want some right now. I am starving.