Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 13–Pedicures

This is a day of happy that turned sour. My thing that I was going to be happy about was a pedicure. I love to get them. They make me happy, and my feet look pretty, and I just love them. I’ve been trying to find a new place, because lately, the places that I go are just annoying. The people don’t listen to me, and they make me so upset when I get done. So today, Chelle and I got pedicures, and we went to a new place, in Provo, near the mall. We get there, and the place is empty, which at first, I was like, hey, we happened to get here at a good time! We choose our nail colors, and take a seat. First of all, my seat is so uncomfortable, I can’t even talk about how it was. The massage on the chair was just awkwardly sticking out, so sitting in it, it hurt my back so much. I tell her from the get go, “please don’t cut my nails too short. It hurts, and I don’t like it, and I am sick of people cutting them, so please, only cut them to here” and I specified. She says, yes, it’s not good for the nails to be too short, so we’ll not do that. So then, as she’s taking off the old polish, she can’t get it off, and she finally gives up, and decides to take it off with a drill. This is after she gave me a lecture about how someone that had previously done my nails had filled them with a drill too much. Spoiler alert: nobody ever has ever taken a drill to my feet. This lady is the first. So then, she decides right then to cut my nails, and what does she do? She cuts them way too short. And then, she doesn’t file them, but she’s digging UNDER MY TOENAIL with a little tool, and it hurts. I straight up tell her it hurts, and she then gets mad at me! Like it’s my fault! She’s like, well, there’s bacteria, so… And I say, well, it hurts because you people cut my nails too short, and then poke under them, and it makes them hurt, and I am sick of it. She spent most of the time talking to her other person in Vietnamese. I hate when they do that. So then, she puts on the polish, and then puts on some lotion. As she’s lotioning, she’s lecturing me on the wrong and right foods to eat, and I’m like, this is ridiculous. Finally, finally, I was finished, with my crappy uneven nails.

toes

I hate this place. I am never going back. My toes look awful. I am unhappy.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Oh my goodness...this was the worse pedicure ever!!!! I am so sad about your toes!!! UGH...they were so rude!