Saturday, April 26, 2014

Day 23–A Small Mistake

Today when I went grocery shopping at Target, I was looking at the limes, to see their prices. I don’t know if everyone knows this, but there’s a lime shortage right now. There are a few reasons why, but for the time being, the prices are high. So I was over looking, and I noticed something a little…off.
Lemons
Limes, $0.69 cents! But wait…these are lemons! I laughed as I noticed the sales signs were all one off. The oranges being called lemons, the limes had the signs for the oranges. I laughed a little, and would have gotten a picture of all of them, but a lady behind me actually wanted to buy some, so I got out of the way. But that definitely made me chuckle a little.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

That makes me laugh. By the way, there isn't a lime shortage at my parents home. HA HA