Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 14 - Successful Hair

Today, my thing that makes me happy is when I can successfully do my hair in one try. Today, I had my hair in a ponytail, and (like it usually does) I started getting a headache in the afternoon. I took the ponytail out, and attempted a braid. It actually worked, without a mirror, the first try. I asked Chelle to take a pic, of course.


Besides the middle where it looks like it veers off into scoliosis, it ended up working out for me, and that makes me happy. I’m so worrisome about everything, so I take so long with my hair every day, because I want to be presentable, so when something happens and it works quickly like this, it brings a smile to my face.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

You are simply amazing. I cannot believe that you whipped that out with out a mirror and with only your hands. LOVE IT.