Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 12–Shenanigans

Today, my day of happy is doing silly things at work. Chelle is so good at doing the most random, awesome, fun things at the drop of a hat. Last week, I read on the internet that in the state of Utah, a lot of schools were going to do an earthquake drill at 10:15 today. So naturally, I put it in my calendar, and set an alarm. At 5 minutes to, I got a heads up that the alarm was going to go off. Then, at 10:15, the alarm rung, and we dove under our desks. We stayed there for a minute or so, making sure that the quaking had stopped, and then, we tentatively came out. Of course, we were laughing the whole time, and then we realized we needed to get pictures of this.

4-15-14 798

Thanks, Chelle, for practicing earthquake preparedness today!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Oh my goodness....this was so much fun. I love doing crazy things with you!!!