Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 5–Card Making

Today, my happy thing is also something that frustrates me. I like cards. They’re kind of fun to make, and they’re pretty easy once you know what to do. But when I try to think of a card, I can’t make good ones. I’m not being humble here; it’s legitimately something I can’t do. I don’t have the brain that makes that work. I can make a card if I copy another person’s work, or if someone has already put the idea together, but I can’t make one of my own accord. I have these 2 cards to make for card club, and these are the two I made:

CowboySympathy

The cowboy one wasn’t too bad. I had a template, I had a paper pack that let me know what colors went together, and I just had to put them together. The sympathy card is the bane of my existence. I struggled the other day with it, and I had draaaaama trying to put one together. Finally, I copied a card off the internet, and finished. Now, I have 3 months until I need to make more. I’m taking some time to cool down and then I’ll start.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I am sorry but I had to laugh when I read this post not because of the drama over the sympathy one but because I have been there and know how you feel. It is so funny how we get so frustrated over a card...it happens with me ALL of the time.