Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 2 - Crush It

Today,m for my second day of 100 days of happy is candy crush. I know people think this game is dumb, and believe me, I know it is, but that doesn’t mean I don’t still love it. It makes me happy to play, and it’s a good thing to do for a few minutes when you’re looking to kill some time. The levels vary from easy to nearly impossible. When I can’t pass a level, I get mad, but for the most part, it’s just so fun when I beat a level that I keep on playing through the hard levels to feel the sense of victory. CandyCrush

It’s fun to play on my phone, and it’s fun to play on my iPad. It just makes me…happy.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I love that game but forget to play it because I am on quests and it takes 24 hours before I can play again. My brain seems to forget.