Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 18–Troop

Today is both a happy and a sad day. This happy is about my first dog, Troop. My family has had many dogs, since I was a child, but Trooper was my own dog. She was a tiny dog that never grew very tall. Here’s one of my favorite pics of her:

IMG_1965

She was so good about keeping that tiny hat on her head. This morning, in sad news, I had to take her to the vet to put her down. She’s been my dog since I was a junior in high school. so really, a long time. She’s been going downhill a little, and it was time for her to pass on. It was a really hard thing to do, but I know she’s in a better place. And I’m sure she’s up in doggy heaven, hanging out, running around.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

This totally broke my heart when you told me about this sad experience. You know get think that he is in puppy heaven having fun and running with many new friends. :(