Friday, April 18, 2014

A House Decorated

Today, when I got home from work, I saw this as soon as I drove up.

Garage

I was like, what? What is this? I got out of my car, and started walking towards the door, and that’s when I noticed the window.

Window

You can’t really read it, but it was all nice things. Also, my favorite sign:

Door

Is there anything better than the way children spell words? No. But this was a really nice end of a good day of work, but a hard day of work. I appreciate my sisters in law for thinking of me today. 

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

My heart is so full of sadness and jealousy. Sadness that I don't get to run and tell you everything that I am thinking a spur of the moment and jealousy that you have some that you can do without the stress of work. :(

Already missing your friend.