Friday, April 18, 2014

A Farewell

Today, I said goodbye to the company I have worked at for the last 8 years. It was a hard decision to make, but I know I’m making the right one. I haven’t been really sad about saying goodbye to the work/company, but I will miss seeing my friends every day, most specifically Chelle. She made today a really special day for me today, though, and I will be so grateful for that forever. After a delicious breakfast at Jamba, we went to lunch at Ho Hut. You pick the ingredients you want in your stir fry, and they cook it up for you’'.

IMG_7926

Then you have a delicious meal!

IMG_7927

That afternoon, we had some Death by Chocolate cake:

IMG_7928

And it was yummy! Cleaning out my desk took a while, and it was really sad to see everything come down. Finally, the day ended, and I had helping taking my stuff out to my car. Then, with a few farewell hugs, it was over. I will miss my friends there, and miss seeing them every day. But I am excited to see where this new chapter of my life is going to take me. I hope it’ll be a great new beginning.

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

I cannot even describe how I feel...

Maleen said...

Sad you won't be there for me to accidentally run into every now and then.

But may I say, the HoHut rocks!! So delish. Good choice.