Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pinewood Derby

Today was the pinewood derby for my scouts. Even though I’ve been in scouts for 2-3 years now, this is my first time ever going to the derby, and there’s a good reason for that. See, they usually have it in March, right around my anniversary, so I miss it, since we’re out of town. But this year, it’s in April, and I got to go! I sort of volunteered to make treats/was volunteered, so it worked out pretty well. I made some awesome treats:

Traffic Light brownies

Trafficlights

Rice Krispy cars:

RiceCar

And then I just did some miscellaneous treats, and they were exciting. Finally, tonight, I went over to the church, and set everything up:
Setup

I liked it! I thought it looked really good, and I like the signs I ended up making. I was pretty proud of all the stuff I did, and everyone seemed to enjoy them too, so it was a good deal all around!

No comments: