Monday, March 31, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

I realized, last week, that I have a half marathon in about 3 weeks, and I haven’t run over 2 miles in about a month. (I have been too busy and too tired to run lately, I think I’m just burnt out) So I decided that this weekend was as good as any to run a good long distance. I ran 8 miles, and good news – I had no issues! No aches or pains, or any feelings of dying, so I feel pretty good that I can tack on another 5 miles. Wish me luck!

My sister that had been living with me left on Friday. A part of me is sad, because we’ve been having so much fun these last four months, but a part of me is very happy to have my house back to myself. Finally, I got to clean up everything to my liking, and put away so many things. Next up on the list is replacing the carpets in the house, since her dog literally ruined our new carpets. Hopefully we’ll get the new stuff soon, and our house will finally smell good again!

I have recently joined Snapchat. I don’t know if you know what this is, but here’s the gist: It’s a program that allows you to send a picture to someone, they only have about 10 seconds to see it, and then it’s deleted forever. I know it’s a waste of time, I knew that going into it. And I know it’s mostly a thing for teens, but I have used it for about a day now, and it just makes me laugh. I don’t know that I’ll use it forever but for right now, I’m having fun with it.

No comments: