Wednesday, March 26, 2014

That’s Gonna Leave a Mark

This morning, as I was in the shower, shaving my legs, as one does, and with a new razor to boot. I felt a small nick as I was doing so. I just kept going, and after a minute, I saw a thing in the razor. I looked closely, and unwound whatever it was. I thought, oh that must be some topical skin, like maybe I had shaved off a layer of my peeling skin, since my sunburn was finally peeling. I looked down, and saw a puddle of blood on the ground. I realized then, that my nick wasn’t as small as I thought it was. I took a gander, and screamed a little. I got out of the shower a second later, and took a picture, of course.

Leg

Youch! I can’t believe how much this hurts! So basically, I took a whole layer of skin off, and now, I have to bandage my leg, because it just won’t stop bleeding. I don’t like this new razor, and I’m going to get rid of it, lest I have this problem again. I say to all of you, good luck! Be careful!

No comments: