Wednesday, March 5, 2014

An Anniversary Celebration

Today is my anniversary – I’ve been married to the husband for 3 years now. Holy cow does time fly! We’re going to be taking our anniversary trip in a week (we had some other things going on this week and next week, so we had to delay it just a touch) but we still needed to find a way to celebrate, of course. We found out that Disney On Ice would be in town this week, one of them being tonight! So we booked some tickets, and here we find ourselves.

After eating dinner at Z-Tejas (I recommend this place, it’s pretty delicious) we walked on over to the Energy Solutions Arena. We found our seats, and the show started about 5 minutes later. The show started, and it was so fun. Of course, we were the only adults there without kids to justify our attendance, but I don’t care. I like this show, and I don’t care that I’m an adult, I’ll go if I want to. I found a player that I liked already – I called him Teal Shirt.

Teal

It was hard for me to get good pics of anything. They did a mini movie of Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Brave, and Little Mermaid. They were so much fun, and the evening was over too quickly. We got this pic taken, and I don’t like it, but here it is, for all to see:
DisneyIce

All in all, it was an awesome night, and I’m jazzed that I got to see another Disney on Ice!

No comments: