Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Begins

You guys, I can’t believe it’s already October. Things are way too crazy, I don’t even understand where the time goes. As I was going through my New Years resolution list, I wanted to let you guys know how I was faring.

1. The money thing. I wanted to make better decisions on my money, and track it better. I won’t lie, I haven’t really done this. I’ll try and be better these last 3 months. I will.

2. Being healthier. I have been! I ate a lot healthier this year, and I didn’t eat nearly as many treats as I could have, so I feel like that’s a victory. Of course, with the holidays coming up now, this will go right out the window.

3. Read 20 books. I’ve done it! So far I’m at 25, so I passed with flying colors.

4. 250 posts. I’m 83 shy of it right now, so I only have 3 months to make that up. Which is basically a post a day. Which might not actually happen. Crap. I’ll do my best, though!

That’s my year wrap up so far, and now, I have 3 months to get better at these things. I can do this!

No comments: