Monday, October 14, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

I have officially started Christmas shopping. I didn’t even try to start the shopping, I was just shopping on Saturday, and I saw something that I thought would be perfect for someone, so I picked it up and kicked off Christmas Shopping 2013. It’s my goal to be done by December, actually, so wish me luck!

Yesterday, when it was raining really hard, I tried to put Cookie outside, and she took two steps out, felt the rain, and came back inside. I assumed that she probably didn’t have to go right then, so I brought her in, and started working on other things. After a little while, I realized I hadn’t seen her for a few minutes, so I got up to see where she was. Where was she? Oh, peeing on the bathroom rug is all. I immediately chucked her outside and threw the rug in the washing machine, and when it had washed and dried, I looked at it, and it is indeed stained. My white rug is stained, alas. Looks like I need to go get a new one, and force Cookie outside even when she doesn’t want to go.

Today is Canadian Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to any and all Canadians that read this (even though I feel fairly confident that there are none). Husband’s family have dual Canadian-American citizenship, but only the two youngest are considered “Canadian” because they were born there. But even if you’re born in a “foreign” country, if your parents are American, can you really be considered the other nationality? Or are you just an American, born in non-America? Discuss.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Christmas shopping...ugh!!! I was trying so hard to finish by November and then shop without stress until Christmas arrived!!! HA Ha