Thursday, October 10, 2013

Duct Tape Wallet

For scouts right now, the kids are working on their artist badge. For tonight’s activity, we made a duct tape wallet. I have never made one before, but I watched a YouTube video to learn, and felt confident I could do it. So, finally, 15 minutes after the activity starts, one boy comes, just one. I was almost about to call off the whole thing but then he came over, so we did the wallet. We watched the video as we made the wallet, with pauses where we had to catch up. My wallet didn’t end up being the length it needed to be, I did it too short, but you get the gist. I put a dollar in there, to see if it fit, and it did, the only thing I couldn’t get to work was the spaces for the credit cards – the wallet just wasn’t long enough. But it looks ok. Passable, I’d say. I don’t know that I’ll use it, but at least I know how to make one.

Wallet

No comments: