Monday, October 7, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

This past weekend, I went to my first RSL game of the year. Yes, you read that right folks, I finally hit one up. It was like being home again; I didn’t realize how much I missed it until I had come back. Of course, it was freezing cold, but that’s ok, I had a blanket and a jacket, and the only thing that was cold was my hands. We were sitting in a part of the stadium that I’d never been before – the second tier. The view was pretty sweet.

Stadium

At halftime, I was getting pretty chilly, so I decided that a hot chocolate sounded pretty good right about then. I grabbed PJ, and we went and stood in the line for the hot cocoa, which took FOREVER and finally, we got to the front of the line. As I placed my order of 4 hot cocoas, I was informed that they were out of hot chocolate. WHAT?! Oh man, I had waited for nothing, and I was still going to be cold.

After the second half started, I decided to take a swig of the drink Husband bought me. It was root beer, which generally I don’t drink during the game, but I wanted some root beer, so I gave it a shot. When I opened it, it EXPLODED all over me! It soaked my hands, my white long sleeved shirt I was wearing, and went all over my blanket. Shoot, shoot, shoot. There was a bottle of water nearby for me to be able to wash my hands a little, but I felt gross all night, and had to do laundry as soon as I got home. Yuck.

No comments: