Monday, October 21, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

I have had enough of the dentist. I know I always say that, but lately, I have seen him way too often, and I think it’s time to stop. But unfortunately, I have at least one more visit, so I’m not done yet. After I got done with all my jaw surgeries, and my implants, I decided to do a tooth that was for purely cosmetic purposes. I’ll be honest here: out of my 4 front teeth, 3 of them were fake teeth. So I wanted to make the last real tooth up there match the others, so I started the process of getting it replaced. After I had the prep appointment, I got the permanent crown on there. Upon leaving the dentist office, and every day for the next week, I was realizing more and more that the two teeth were not the same color. The one that I got replaced looked like a weird dead tooth, so finally, I had to go back, and he took a look, and agreed with me that it wasn’t the same. So now, I have another temporary in there, and in another week or so, I’ll get the new permanent. Wish me luck that they’ll match this time!

I went to get a new rug for the bathroom after last weeks’ Cookie debacle, and decided that getting a new color of rug would be fantastic. So, I chose a new teal color, and I love it. These will probably also be better than my old ones, they were white, and got dirty often, so I was forever washing them. Of course, these will be washed as well, but luckily, they won’t look as dirty as quickly.

Speaking of Cookie, she has a new thing where she knocks over the garbage cans in the house, and just strews the contents all over. She keeps picking the bathroom garbage cans, so the only things in there are tissues, cotton balls, and Q-tips, and I can’t for the life of me figure out what she’s doing, or why. If anyone has any tips as to how to stop a dog from doing this, I’d be really appreciative.

No comments: