Wednesday, July 17, 2013

UPS Business

Last Friday, when I got home from work, there was a note on the door, saying that UPS had tried to deliver something, but there was no one home, and they’d try again. I haven’t ordered anything in a while, so after double checking with Adam, and he hadn’t either, I had no idea what this was. The note they left said they’d be back Monday between 10 and 2, which of course, I’m at work, so no dice. I signed the piece of paper saying to go ahead and leave it, and that was that. When I got home Monday, there was another piece of paper on the door, saying the exact same thing, and they would be back the next day at the next time. This time, I again signed the paper, and then drew an arrow on the page to it, so that it was double telling them to leave it. And then yesterday, when I got home from work, there was ANOTHER piece of paper on the door, saying they tried again, and that was their final attempt, and if I wanted it, I needed to go pick it up. UGH I was so irritated. A package that I don’t even know what it is? I’m so not interested.

But, when I called the 800 number, they said that the UPS store closest to me was at *blank* location, and closed at 6. Its 5:30 when I get this call, so I jump back in the car, and head over to the UPS place. I get there, and explain that I had signed the dumb paper twice and asked why they didn’t leave it? She said it required a signature…my heck. So I had to wait for her to go find my package, because it was on the truck still, which had just come back in, and after a while, she comes out WITH AN ENVELOPE. At this point, I don’t even care what’s in it, but I am bugged that whoever did this has put me through this crap. I get the envelope, and get home, and open it, and all it is is blank documents for Husband to fill out for insurance purposes. I’m sorry, but couldn’t they have just sent this to his office? I have half a mind to call up this place and yell at them for doing this. Of course, they could care less probably, but still, I was irritated. But finally, UPS will no longer come to my door, and I am done with this dumb dumb package. I wish anybody luck that ever has to go through this type of thing as well.

No comments: