Sunday, July 28, 2013

New Roommate

Yesterday, a new roommate was dropped off at our house. Cookie is a resident at Casa de Vieve for the time being. She was dropped off, looking like this, a little scroungy:

Cookie

So I knew I had to get her in for a shave and a haircut. (2 Bits) I got her into the dog groomer, and they shaved her all off, gave her a shampoo, and attached a bandana, and then I picked her up. Now, she looks snazzy:

Cookie2

So far, we’ve had no problems, but we’ve been together for less than a day. I’ve had her outside of her cage for most of it, and when I went to my meeting tonight, she knocked over a garbage can, a can of aluminum cans, tried to break into a bag of her bones, but she still looked pretty please for herself. I know I have a long way to go with training, but so far, I think we’ll be ok. We’re besties.

CookieVieve

No comments: