Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Toenail Draaaama

My toenails have been getting super long. Probably not that long to a normal person, but when mine get a little longer, they push against my running shoes, and then later in the day, my toes hurt a little, and that’s when I know it’s time to do them again. So I stopped last night on my way home to my nail place, and got them done. My usual people weren’t there, so I had a new guy, and I didn’t really care for him. I don’t know what it was about him, but I just didn’t like him. So he finishes the painting, and I assume he’ll ask if I want a flower, since I’ve had one every single time I’ve gone, and usually they ask. He didn’t though, he just put the top coat on my toes, and that was that. I was about to ask him if I could get a flower, and he started doing the nails of another person, and ignored me. So after a few minutes of them drying, a girl came up, put my shoes on for me, and then rang me up, and I was mad, I wanted my flower. So, I left, and after I’d gone outside, and saw the color in the real light, I hated them. I hated the color, and still wanted my flower, and the nails actually looked like I had done them myself. Which is fine, but if I go through the trouble of getting my nails done professionally, I want it to look like a better job than I could do. Here’s what they looked like:

YellowToe

So I went back inside to have them redone, because I was so bugged by them already. I went in, and all of a sudden, it was the place to be, there were a bunch of girls in there, and the wait was an hour long. I didn’t want to wait an hour, so I just left. I was on the way home, and I spotted a nail place just on my way home. Even though I just got done, I was like, I’m going here to have a polish change, that way, it’s probably only a couple of bucks, and I’ll be glad to not have this color anymore. So I walk in, and I told the gal my situation, and she was willing to help. So, I chose a different color, told her I wanted a flower, and they got to work. I was really pleased with the outcome:

PurpleToe

Now, I know what you’re thinking. It was incredibly high maintenance of me to have done this whole thing, but I figure, I see my toes every day, if I’m not pleased with them, then every single time I look at them, I’m just going to be mad at them. So instead of having the anger, I took a little more time, and now I like what I see.

No comments: