Monday, July 8, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

I got some Chinese food on Saturday night, and this was my fortune:

Fortune

I really liked this. I hope to make someone happy this week.

I don’t know what’s been going on lately, but this weather is a trip. Here we are, in one of the hottest months of our summer, and we keep having these freak rainstorms/thunderstorms. Why? Where is it coming from? A theory of mine is that we shoot so many fireworks up in the sky that the sky is retaliating back against us. Sort of revenge for shooting fire up at it, it shoots rain down on us. Another theory is that everyone had the long weekend off for the holiday, so it’s a sort of karma for some of those people. Thanks for ruining it for all of us, bad people.

I recently watched the movie White House Down, and I’m currently making my way through Olympus Has Fallen, 2 movies about literally the same thing. As I’ve watching these, I can’t help but wonder, is it really that easy to break into the White House and steal the president/kill a lot of people? All of my life, I’ve believed it’s an impenetrable place, but these movies would have me believe that it’s easier to get in there than it is to break into the RSL stadium. I hope they’re making it look easier for movies sake, because if it is that easy...I think we’re all in a lot of trouble. Stay safe, everyone.

No comments: