Friday, July 12, 2013

Foto Friday

I’ve been alone all week, Adam is out of town yet again. I made myself a big to-do list, and by Wednesday night, I finished it all, dang it. So Thursday, I didn’t really have anything to do. I did a few small things, then my brother-in-law and his wife came over to pick something up from us. As we were waiting, we decided to play a quick game of Shrek Super Party (seriously one of the best games ever made) and after we were done, as I was putting stuff away, I decided to take a pic of my friend Inspector playing the game, and sent it to Adam, telling him that I had spent my evening just hanging out with the Inspector, playing games and doing whatever. The pic really makes me laugh, even though it makes me look like I am a loon.

Inspector

I still laugh when I see this, hopefully people won’t think I’m too crazy.

No comments: