Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jugglin‘

I found out about an app today that has changed my life. Ok, I can’t guarantee the life-changing event, but I sure have had a LOT of fun with it this afternoon. It’s called Face Juggler, and it does exactly what it says it will. You import a picture of people, and it’ll move everyone’s faces around until no one has their original face. I did it with many pictures, but these ones were my favorite:RoryVieveMonster

Honestly, we look like monsters here. My face on her body (pink shirt) isn’t too bad, but her face on mine looks pretty horrible.

CaseyRoryMonster

He on her face looks just like an ugly guy, but her face on his body makes him look like the best drag queen ever.

AdamVieveMonster

This one doesn’t work on about a hundred different levels. Our heads are just too different, size-wise.

So there it is. I’ve been laughing at these all day, and sending them to people to laugh at too, so I hope you enjoyed these as well.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Okay.

Just weird.

Chelle! said...

THESE ARE CREEPY!!!

VERY CREEPY!